Our goals and visions
The project Changing Our Story: The Pursuit of Inclusive Education is committed to contributing to knowledge and professionalization in inclusive education in Czechia, Slovakia, the Netherlands and Ghana. Through tailor-made activities and a practically-oriented approach we want to address the challenges and opportunities we face in our institutes and countries and bring solutions and innovative results in the field, while taking our local and cultural contexts into consideration.
The project has the following goals:
- The promotion of the values and benefits of inclusive education.
- Professionalization of the university staff.
- Development of training and information resource systems.
- Becoming skilled in utilizing the concept of “the story” as an analytical approach and tool that takes local and national context into consideration.
- Involve high school and university students and their respective communities as valuable partners and resources.
Who do we target?
- University: Counselling and academic staff members, students
- High school/MBA (Netherlands): teaching and non-teaching staff members, students
- Extended communities (NGOs, partners, etc.)
- Basically anybody who is eager to know more about inclusive education! You?
We are working on producing 3 tangible project results: